The Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday 10th of March at 1pm in the National Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre Lecture Theatre. We have plenty to report and will cover the following:
- Membership renewals from 12 noon
- Update on Éireannach project: the Steering Committee will update us on progress
- Committee Elections – see below
- Séamus O’Brien of the National Botanic Gardens Arboretum at Kilmacurragh will give a talk after the meeting, we encourage all attending to stay on for what should be a very interesting talk.
We’ll send a more detailed agenda out to members closer to the time of the meeting.
Committee Nominations and Election
- Vice Chair
- Communications Officer
- Non-officer Committee members x 2