FULL MEMBERSHIP (Annual Fee: €50)
Full Membership entitles you to:
- sit on the committee (once resident in Ireland)
- vote (once in attendance at meetings)
- exhibit in Society exhibitions*
- participate in Society events
- pay less to attend events organised in conjunction with other bodies
- receive the Society’s yearly publication, Síolta.
* Participation in exhibitions organised by the ISBA is a benefit of membership but may incur an additional cost to artists. These costs can include, but are not exclusive to, postage, framing, hanging, invigilation etc.
To renew your full membership, you can pay online through our shop.
To apply for full membership, please scroll down to the instructions below.
FRIEND MEMBERSHIP (Annual Fee: €25)
Friend Membership entitles you to participation in Society events other than exhibitions and to receive the Society’s yearly publication, Síolta.
To renew your friend membership, you can pay online through our shop.
To apply for friend membership, please see the instructions below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP (FULL OR FRIEND)
Please see form for payment instructions.
If you have any difficulty in downloading the form, please contact us at:
Press the Link below for the Membership Form: