Éireannach – Celebrating Native Plants of Ireland is a collection of paintings of Irish native plants to celebrate Botanical Art Worldwide. Each painting is accompanied by a narrative by its artist. The book also contains articles by those involved in conservation and raising awareness about our natural environment in Ireland, plus articles (and a painting) from each of the other 25 participating countries.
Shipping costs are based on destination, which you can set using the Calculate Shipping link on the View Cart page. If you wish to order more than four books per order to ship abroad, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
If you live in Ireland, you can also purchase the book in person from any of the following:
- Opening Minds Bookshop, Ballinteer, Dublin 16
- Charlie Byrne’s Bookshop, The Corn Store, Middle Street, Galway
- Johnstown Garden Centre, Johnstown, Naas, County Kildare
- Tudor Artisan Hub, 42 Main Street, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary
- North Wicklow Country Market, Newcastle, County Wicklow – Saturday Mornings 10.30 to 12.30am.
- The Corner Studio, Main Street, Enniskerry, County Wicklow